23WALK CLASSIC SNEAKER - 10000054
Walk a mile (or more!) in these shoes and you’ll know why they’re a perennial favorite. Designed to keep you on the move step after step.
Step into support for work, play and every day with the Walker – a perennial customer favorite – designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Vionic Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Removable molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in whole and half sizes: Women's 5-11 (note: If your size does not appear it is currently out of stock)
- Available in both medium (B) and wide (D) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.