Kansas City Waterproof Mid (Carbon-Fiber Toe) - 1026357
Need a gift right away? Send an e-gift card now! It's always a perfect fit!
An all-weather, all-surface, all-day tool. Our flexible, waterproof boot is built on a versatile outsole and features an abrasion-resistant leather upper.
Best For: Construction | Roofing | Electrician | Carpentry | Mechanic | Plumber
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole